Well I actually need to update the last part of February, which I'll do once I can get the pictures I took on this computer. I really need a digital camera!!!!
Anyway, March is a fun little month around Casa de Kelly. To me it kicks off spring and the birthday season... Although Technically February does for my side of the family in Cali because Miles, Dad and Celestina all gain a year in Feb. But for our little family here in Kirkland, March is the month of a few things...
1. Ry's softball season begins (technically end of Feb)... honestly this marks the time period I give up my trunk space to the cause of softball and all conversations must somehow end up with some type of softball update/analogy/revelation/hope/exasperation/etc...
2. Ayden's b-day (March 1st)
3. St. Patrick's Day (Major deal for us Irish folks) ... yeah I know I'm not Irish, but my handsome lad of a husband is... so Erin go Bragh!!
4. Daylight savings time... this is major for Ry because he hates to get up early. And since he is already getting up at 5:30... this means a 4:30 feeling for the first month... actually I don't think he ever gets used to it.
5. Big Ry's b-day! (March 20th)... I get to be creative for a birthday gift. This is so much fun for me... not sure if he cares that much, but all the same I like to figure something unusual out.
6. Anniversary of our first proposal (big cheeky smile, March 19th) The first time he asked, though he didn't have a ring...
7. Bree and Dan's Anniversary (March 17th) ... this goes hand in hand with the St. Patty day thing.
8. Resurrection day is in March this year too!!
9. Spring time begins - my favorite season of the year!! With my Ry and my b-day in spring, Resurrection day, school ending and a plethora of family birthdays its usually a fun season.
Really, any reason to celebrate with ice cream and bread pudding from the Ram is valid!! And believe me all 8 reasons will be celebrated!! :-)
Happy March!!
Till Later, Nic
1 comment:
I agree, the arrival of Spring is a wonderful thing to celebrate! I can't wait for warm sunny weather and yes, the cracking of bats, the popping of leather gloves, hearing "strike three!!!"....ahhh, all music to my ears! :) We have an eventful March too...my little niece's birthday, watching my cousin play baseball, my cousin's birthday, celebrating Easter with the fam...all good times!
Post a Comment