Saturday, July 19, 2008

Asher - 1 month

Mr. Asher... or what we lovingly call him "Mister" turned 1 month yesterday. He weighs 10 lbs 5 ounces and is 22 inches tall. So he's growing pretty good!

I attempted to get all the boys in a shot that would celebrate his little milestone... but that proved harder than I thought. While the big boys were all willing, Asher found other things to catch his eye.

Here the skylights above the couch was too cool... we had about 5 shots with him locked onto the skylights.

After a while Josiah was interesting and he just wanted to stare at him. I was on the other side of the camera making all kinds of noises and calling his name, but nothing seemed to work.

Then Daddy came along and started to call his name and he decided to look at him. So this was the best shot we got. Quinny kept looking at the television... but hey he's only 3 years old.
This ended up being the only shot we got with Asher actually looking at the camera. Thanks Daddy! And happy 1 month, Asher!! :-)Till later... Nic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your pictures! You have such a beautiful family.

Love you,

Mandy